Thursday, March 7, 2013

My car is lifeless.....

I realize I haven't been posting in a while, I am spending all my spare time playing and practising guitar.  Also there hasn't been many notable car things to write about.

Until today....

My son went to take the car to work and it wouldn't start.  Then I tried my key fob and it wouldn't start.  Then I noticed the door locks weren't working and neither was the garage door opener.  I called roadside assistance and they were here in about 20 minutes.  They tried a boost with no luck and I noticed the brake lights and passenger auto seat buttons were working.  The tow truck guy couldn't figure out the problem so he dragged my Optima's lifeless carcass off to Kia..... It seems like it half works and half doesn't, with the starting part being one of the doesn't work parts.

This has been a miserable day, hopefully tomorrow I will get my baby back.....


No comments:

Post a Comment