Monday, July 15, 2013

Meguiar's Compound Ultimate Test



You may have previously read my post about my nasty rear bumper damage, which I have no idea where it came from.  The top two pictures here are the before shots from the back and side.  As you can see there is a lot of abrasion and deep scratches.  I didn't expect to get nearly all of them out because most of them are very deep but I figured I would give it a go with the new DA Polisher and Meguiar's Ultimate Compound.

I used two applications of about a tablespoon of compound, each time going over the area with 4 to five passes and then wiping with a microfibre towel.  After two thorough applications I applied Once a Year car polish and Poor Boys EXP Sealant.  As I figured all the scratches did not come out but I was extremely impressed with the results which you can see for yourself below.

2 comments:

  1. It was indeed very useful and informative while being straight forward and to the point.
    Kia Weston. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was indeed very useful and informative while being straight forward and to the point.Hollywood Chrysler. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete