Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Car cleaning solutions!


Ok, so I ordered the TRIX iron deposit remover from eshine.ca and here are the results, you can refer back to my yellow car spots post for the lead up to this.  This is from my better half's driver side door.

As you can see the iron deposits are totally gone, so it worked very well.  The hazard warnings on the bottle were a bit scary but I got past it and put on some gloves, stood back, sprayed like a mad man and the results are clear.  You just shake it up, spray, wait five minutes, wipe it with a damp sponge and then rinse thoroughly.  I used about 1/3 of the bottle to do the whole car and there are still a few spots left here and there but hardly noticeable, great deal for about $10.    Here is a picture of the stuff in action:

Even more impressive, the rocker panels were covered with tons of tar along with iron deposits so I gave them a treatment of TRIX and Turtle Wax Tar Remover and it worked beautifully:



So if you have iron deposit problems buy yourself some of the TRIX from Eshine.ca and you won't be disappointed.  Tar problems then go get some Turtle Wax Tar Remover.  

Today after I did a second pass with both deposit removers to make sure I had everything, I put on a coat of Turtle Wax Ice Synthetic Polish and then followed up with EX-P Sealant and that is now one fine looking Mazda 3..... pictures coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment