Friday, October 14, 2011

TOPICS

Besides my 2007 Honda Pilot, I will be rambling on about car buying tips and experiences, interest rates, things like how the different dealerships around St. John's operate (i.e. differences in admin fees really bother me), and car deals at various dealerships and changes over time (I have been tracking for about 6 months now).  I will be detailing my adventures with respect to ending the lease on my beautiful 2007 Honda Pilot and subsequent decision to just buy the thing.

I will go into the history of previous vehicles I have owned, the good the bad and the ugly (2000 FORD WINDSTAR UGLY!).  I am not sure if anyone will ever read any of this but if even one person does and it helps them in the wild world of car buying I will consider it a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment